Vision of the institution :
“To develop society equipped with knowledge and technology according to the needs of surrounding community”
Mission of the institution : ‘Education to poor and all’
Goals and objectives :
The college sets the goals and objectives as follows.
- To provide education to all, especially the students from rural areas and deprived classes at minimum cost and expenditure.
- To workout a strategic plan for all round development of students.
- To create educational, social and cultural awareness among students from rural areas.
- To develop voluntary interest in social service, welfare and to spread message of social equality.
- To inculcate self service, nationalism and communal harmony.
- To build capacities amongst students for employment and self employment.
- To achieve all round development of personality of students.
- To create interest in science and technology to make students aware of superstitions etc. through rational thinking.
- To generate awareness among students regarding various competitive examinations.
- To provide distance education facilities for employed and self employed learners.